National Institute of Mental Health - Webinar: Coping Strategies for Anxious Kids
Presenter: Erin Berman, Ph.D., Clinical Psychologist
- How to identify an anxious child
- How to change anxious thinking
- The science and biological roots of anxiety in children
- How computer technology is transforming the understanding of anxiety
- Current treatment options (medications & CBT: cognitive behavioral therapy)
There is no cost to participate in this webinar.
Please note that participants will need access to a computer and the ability to download or temporarily run the software WebEx. Directions on how to access the software will be included in a registration email.
Contact Kalene DeHaut, LCSW at email@example.com to register.